Form completion time: 20 minutes to 30 minutes
You will not be able to stop and save your work in the middle of the program.
To use this program:
- You must be 18 or older; AND
- You must have been discriminated against by a public official, a place of education, or someone in any public place of accommodation, such as a business, entertainment, recreation, or transportation facility.
To complete this program, you will need:
- The name, address, and phone number of the person, business, or organization that discriminated against you;
- The dates when the discrimination took place; AND
- The name, address, and phone number of anyone who witnessed the discrimination take place.
This program prepares the following forms. The forms you get will depend on your answers.
- How to File an IDHR Public Accommodations Discrimination Complaint
- IDHR Public Accommodations Information Sheet