This program will help you prepare your documents. It will ask you questions and you will enter your answers. At the end of the program, you will get a completed set of court forms with instructions that you can save and print.
Form completion time: 10 minutes to 20 minutes
You will not be able to stop and save your work in the middle of the program.
To use this program:
- You must be seeking a Power of Attorney for Health Care to give another person access or control of your health care decisions; AND
- You must live in Illinois.
To complete this program, you will need to know:
- The name, address, and phone number of the person you want to designate as the agent for the Power of Attorney;
- When you want to authorize the agent to start making decisions for you; AND
- What you want the agent to do about life-sustaining treatments.